The use and accessibility of CBD Edibles has grown exponentially around the world, and experts don’t expect this surge of CBD sales to die down anytime soon.
CBD interacts with our body’s Endocannabinoid System, responsible for regulating a wide range of process in our bodies like appetite, pain, immune function, mood, sleep, hormone production and more! CBD helps restore our bodies natural balance, and causes feelings of well-being, reduced stress, and sense of calm.
CBD comes in three different variations: Full Spectrum , Broad Spectrum and Isolate.
Full-spectrum CBD contains all the phytochemicals that occur naturally in the cannabis plant, such as various other cannabinoids, terpenes, and oils. It also contains some trace amounts of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which is the psychoactive compound in marijuana that produces the “high” effect.
Broad-spectrum CBD contains all the phytochemicals that are in the cannabis plant but no THC.
CBD isolate is the pure form of CBD and contains 0% THC.
Pros and Cons of CBD Edibles
- CBD edibles can provide a wonderful tasting alternative to CBD oils, and come in specific concentrations so users know the exact CBD dosage.
- Edibles are a quick, convenient, and super easy to use method for taking in CBD
- The effects of CBD edibles can potentially be longer lasting than other types of CBD products
- CBD edibles, like CBD gummies, can be made at home using simple, easy to use ingredients
- A percentage of the CBD concentration present in the edible will be lost due to our bodies natural digestive process
- The effects of CBD edibles can take longer to kick in than other types of delivery methods
- Some edibles are loaded with unhealthy ingredients like sugar
Top Five Surprising Benefits of CBD Edibles
CBD, or Cannabidiol, has become one of the most popular supplements around. With its wide array of health benefits, and little evidence of adverse effects, it’s no wonder that the so many people are getting on the CBD craze. For those CBD newbies that don’t want to sacrifice their lungs to all the relief CBD has to offer, here are the top five benefits associated with CBD Edibles.
- Long Lasting Relief
It could take anywhere from thirty minutes to two hours to feel the relaxing effects of ingesting CBD, but relief felt is long lasting. The effects of CBD edibles last between two to four hours longer than if it was inhaled, providing prolonged relief from mild pains and daily stresses.
2. CBD Is A Non-Psychotropic
CBD may be a cannabis compound, but you may be surprised to find that it does not cause any psychotropic (“High”) effects. Instead, the cannabinoid offers consumers a mellow mood uplift, with a sense of positive, alert energy. The CBD alternative is a great option for anyone hoping to enjoy the benefits of cannabis without an over-the-top psychoactive experience.
3. CBD Edibles are Easy to Make
Believe it or not, CBD edibles can be surprisingly simple to make. Different CBD extractions can be added to cooked and baked goods for an added antioxidant boost.
For more information click, we recommend this CBD Edible Article!
4. CBD Edibles are Convenient
Hey, we get it. People are still judgmental with anything cannabis related. And to top it off, some forms of CBD can be cumbersome and impractical. Even vapes can be quite large and not always a convenient method to take a dose. Those in need of pain relief during a long flight or in need of a supplement to help boost focus during a workday would appreciate the ability to throw back a CBD gummy or two and get back to business! The convenience CBD edibles has to offer cannot be understated.
5. CBD has Minimal Side Effects and a Helpful Overall Remedy
There is very little evidence showing any adverse effects associated with CBD consumption. In fact, evidence suggests that high-dose CBD may enhance the effects of some pharmaceutical medications. However, CBD is considered generally well-tolerated and even high doses of the cannabinoid produce but minimal side effects.
Interested in Buying CBD Products, shop Ace Drops today!